By using the Site, you agree to allow us to collect and process information as described below, even if that includes sensitive data.
Name and address of the responsible party:
NanoMatriX International Limited
18/F, Unit 6 & 7, Workingfield Commercial Building, 408-412 Jaffe Road, Wanchai
2. ROLES AND PURPOSE NanoMatriX is the data controller for your Personal Information. The purpose of processing your Personal Information is to enable and enhance the use of the Site, including enabling additional services and functionality. What that means in terms of what data we collect and process, how and where we process it, and for how long, is described below. It is important that you read this, as you by taking the Site into use, gives us and our partners your consent to process your Personal Information.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING The legal basis for the processing of Personal Information is your consent and data protection law. Your Personal Information is processed in accordance with the Hong Kong SAR implementation of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) and best practices described in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016/679. This gives you strong rights as a data subject. Hereunder you have the right to:
4. COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION During the registration process for, or while using, any of the NM Websites, you may choose to provide us with certain "Personal Information" including:
Third-party cookies utilised by us
(1) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics utilises a specific form of “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, allowing analysis of the use of the website by you. The information on your use of this website generated by the cooked will, as a rule, be transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We advise you that on this website Google Analytics has been enhanced by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to guarantee anonymised capturing of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Through IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the territory of the EU or member states of the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA only in exceptional cases and shortened there.
Google will use this information on our instructions to evaluate your usage of this website, to compile reports on the website activities and to perform other services connected to the website usage and internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted from your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting of your browser software; see 7c. above. Furthermore, you can prevent the gathering of data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the plug-in available at the link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de . You will find more detailed information on conditions of use and data protection at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html .
(2) Google AdWords
This website utilises Google AdWords, an analysis service from Google and, in the context of Google AdWords, conversion tracking. In this respect, a cookie for conversion tracking is stored on the hard drive of your computer (so-called “conversion cookie”) when you click on an advertisement placed by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and do not serve for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our website, we and Google can recognise that you have clicked on the advertisement and were passed on to this page.
The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookies serves to prepare statistics for AdWords customers who use conversion tracking. Through these statistics, we learn the total number of users who clicked on the advertisement placed by Google and called up a page provided with a conversion tracking tag. However, we do not obtain any information with which the personal identification of users is possible. We cannot match the data obtained to specific users.
Along with conversion tracking, we also utilise the functions
5.QR Code Tracking IP Address We use the IP address to determine the approximate location where the QR code was scanned. After the lookup the IP is stored anonymously in the database. It is not possible to relate to a person using the anonymous IP address.
Phone Number From the browser in which the target URL of the QR code is requested, only very limited information can be extracted. It is not possible to retrieve the device's phone number or any other contact information, unless the customer volunteers this information.
6. WHERE WE PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION The Personal Information we collect from you may be transferred to and computer processed on servers placed in: 1. the United States, 2. Singapore and 3. Hong Kong
depending on your location, and the Site instance to which you connect. The data is stored on servers belonging to Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle, Washington, USA and Google Inc., Mountain View, California, USA. These companies are certified under the EU US Privacy Shield framework. The EU Commission deems transfer of data to companies certified under the framework to offer adequate protection of personal data (more info). The processing is conducted by personnel that may be located in Hong Kong, Germany and Singapore. You consent to the above described transfer and processing of Personal Information.
7. DATA SHARING
NanoMatriX does not share Personal Information for any commercial or marketing purpose unrelated to the delivery of NanoMatriX services without asking you first.
The following are the situations where we may share Personal Information:
1. With your explicit consent: We may share Personal Information when we have your consent. One example of this would be if you sign up for additional programs offered by our partners. If you do this, we may share certain information with the partner.
2. For external processing: We have vendors, service providers, and partners who may help with some of our data processing and storage, including customer support services at our partners. They may also assist with monitoring our servers for technical reasons. These vendors (as well as NanoMatriX personnel) can access certain information about you and your account in order to carry out their work. Such vendors are not allowed to use this data for non-NanoMatriX purposes.
4. For legal reasons: We may provide information to a third party if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so for legal reasons. For example, to respond to legal process, or comply with Hong Kong law.
5. As necessary, to identify, investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud or other abuse of any NanoMatrix products or services.
6. We may share non-Personal Information (for example, aggregated or anonymized customer data) publicly and with our partners. For example, we may publish research, or help us generally improve our system. We may also share non-Personal Information with our partners, for instance if they are interested in offering other services on the Site. We take steps to keep this non-Personal Information from being associated with you and we require our partners to do the same.
7. You consent to the above described sharing of Personal Information.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
NanoMatriX has implemented various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information under our control. For instance, NanoMatriX limits access to NanoMatriX systems that store such information to authorized personnel. NanoMatriX also employs the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to protect your Personal Information.
NanoMatriX will maintain your Personal Information for as long as a business need exists, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders. When we dispose of Personal Information, we use commercially reasonable procedures to erase or render it unreadable.
NanoMatriX restricts its personnel from processing user data without authorization by NanoMatriX. NanoMatriX will impose appropriate contractual obligations upon its personnel, including relevant obligations regarding confidentiality, data protection and data security.
NanoMatriX will not disclose any Personal Information to any government, except as necessary to comply with the law or a valid and binding order of a law enforcement agency.
9. Do Not Disclose Your Password You should never disclose or share your password with anyone else. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password and/or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the terms of this policy, please contact NanoMatriX by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to NanoMatriX, 18/F, Unit 6 & 7, Workingfield Commercial Building 408-412 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
12. YOUR DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS If you are an EU resident and you, have provided Personal Information to us, then you have the right to make a request to see the Personal Information that we reatin. If you wish to submit a request to obtain your Pesonal Information, please do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Subject Access Request’or by writing to NanoMatriX, 18/F, Unit 6 & 7, Workingfield Commercial Building 408-412 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. You also each have the right to ask NanoMatriX: